On the 12th of May rooms 20, 18 and 16 went to the Botanical Gardens. We went there so we can know how to stop pollution arond the Earth, how to make compost bins and about the different things to put in a compost bin. Later we went back to school. I felt exhausted when I went back to school and home. Here are some tips on how you could save the world:
1:You could make a glass house(terrariam) by cutting a normal drink bottle in half, then you plant a fern inside the half cut bottle, then put the top lid upside down and put it on the bottle.
2:You could make a bird feeder by cutting two sides from a bottle and putting food and vegetable scraps in it, and hang it on a tree.
And that is how you could help save the world! In rm20 we have been learning music and about the different beats and rhythms. We also have some instruments to play with aswell.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool blog Mon, I think we had a good trip!
ReplyDeleteWOW Monisha great work
ReplyDelete